Cousin Beaux, as seen in the Duck Dynasty Video Game.
|Full name:||Beaux Robertson|
|Beard Color:||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth:||August 19, 1988|
Cousin Beaux is the distant cousin of John Luke. Beaux Robertson is notable for being prominently featured as one of the Roberstons featured in the Duck Dynasty game, and is largely responsible for training John Luke how to do the various tasks necessary to be a well-rounded robertson. His favorite pasttimes include fishing, mastery of duck-calling, and avid racing of airboats (despite disputed status of his liscence), though some of the robertsons, namely Si and Phil, comment that he is more interested in cinematography, kendo, and computer programming.
He has a Bachelor's in Computer Science from the Universty of California at San Diego. He currently lives peacefully in Bee Cave, Texas, with his wife and 3 children, Marie, Patrick, and Hank, only very occasionally making stops by the Robertson Estate to help the family business out.
- Despite appearing in the Duck Dynasty video game, he has never appeared in any of the episodes of the TV series.
- Cousin Beaux was partially responsible for helping in development in the Duck Dynasty game, mainly involved in programming and animating realistic frog physics.
- Beaux also had initially placed himself as the main character of the game, with John Luke instead being a supporting robertson NPC. When A&E contacted Fun Labs about how nobody wanted to play as Beaux Robertson, the dev studio quickly swapped the two characters - this explains why John Luke is mostly mute in the final product.
- Related to this, Beaux is also the only Robertson in the game not to be voiced by his real-life counterpart, instead being voiced by Wally Joseph.
- Cousin Beaux was nearly arrested on account of several DUI charges in the state of Texas, after partying down on New Years Day of 2011. In one incident, the vehicle in question was a double-decker airboat, and he suffered a minor intracranial hematoma.
- Jep notes that Beaux has not been recently seen in daylight hours, and he supposedly removed most information on himself in 2013. The few times he can recount spotting Beaux, he notes that he mostly talks of new hobbies he has supposedly accrued, including the collection of pets, rat hunting, upholding the camarilla, crocheting, serving the gravelord, tennis, Praising the old ones, and shotgun golf - the last of which inspired a gameplay segment in the Duck Dynasty video game.
- His tendency to keep to himself in family affairs has mostly estranged him from the other robertsons, serving as the archetypical example of what a 'yuppie' is to the show. Due to A&E statements on the matter, Beaux is not permitted to appear on the Duck Dynasty broadcast at any time.
- It's said that Beaux' involvement in the video game's development was meant as a 'revengeance' on A&E for limiting his appearances, which possibly could explain the quality of aforementioned game.